Grand and elegant villa, stunning views and an infinity pool
Grand villa with a very generous distribution, infinity pool and amazing sea and mountain views on the Punta de la Mona. While some minor upgrading may be needed, the villa is in good working order and boasts an enviable range of features.
Approached from a long private gated driveway leading towards a large double garage with additional adjacent parking, the main entrance is reached.
The villa comprises:
- Covered patio fronting the main entrance.
- Substantial entrance hallway.
- Double salon with fireplace and with several sliding doors leading onto the terraces fronting the full length of the property as well as the side terraces. Stunning sea and mountain views.
- Unusual bar area.
- Dining area also with direct access to the front terrace.
To one side of the hallway:
- Enormous fully equipped kitchen with breakfast area and with ample space to add sofas for kids and guests to be near whilst food preparations are in progress. Exit to patio and laundry area with a second exit towards the parking area so that shopping can easily be brought in.
- Service quarters with en suite bathroom.
- Second double bedroom with bathroom.
- Third bedroom presently used as sitting room and with spiral staircase leading up to another large sitting cum bedroom with fireplace and full bathroom. Direct access to the upper terrace. Stunning views. This unit could easily function as an independent studio apartment.
To the other side of the main hallway:
- Enormous master bedroom with en suite bathroom and dressing area. Direct access to the outside terraces, pool and garden areas.
- Another double bedroom with en suite bathroom.
- Guest cloakroom.
- Several covered and open terraces with bbq area.
- Infinity pool with amazing views down to Marina del Este and all along the coast and to Sierra Nevada.
- Mature gardens interspersed with sitting areas ideal for reading and relaxation.
- Sea View
- Mountain View
- Swimming Pool
- Private Pool
- Private Parking