Villa near La Herradura
This villa, although in need of reburbishing, is still a real find! The house is an end-terrace house, but, due to the style of the construction and the big garden on the whole property you will always have the sensation of being in a detached villa. It is built in the typical charming Andalusian style and is located in one of the oldest and very popular urbanisations in La Herradura. The plot is spacious and is divided on two large levels, which offer large terrace areas. The house is semi-detached and is comprised of the following:
- 1 bedroom with large built-in wardrobe
- 1 bathroom
- Large and bright living - dining room with access to the terraces and the garden
- Kitchen with utility room a large barbecue area where you can also find another bed- and bathroom and a sauna.
Smaller Building on Same Level:
- 1 bedroom,
- 1 bathroom
- 1 utility and
- 1 storage room
- 1 large and covered Barbecue area
- 1 Bedroom with a bathroom
- 1 Sauna
In front of the barbecue area there is a large pool surrounded by the spacious garden. The plot is very private.
The property also comes with an enclosed garage and right next to the house itself is a parking space.
This is a "project" but it is also a good investment opportunity.
- Sea View
- Mountain View
- Swimming Pool
- Private Pool
- Private Parking
- Utility room
- Storage room